Tuesday, November 10, 2009

In other's words: Walter Russell





In 1953, author Glenn Clark wrote a book describing a man who he claimed to have found the secret to life and living.   The book is titled The Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe, and it is very short but very rich.   I read it for the first time about a year ago and just recently returned to it.   It always helps me feel reinvigorated and purposeful.   It is always a relief to find just one person whom I can consider a wise and worthy forerunner.

I really love how Walter Russell talks about using time, productivity and his personal experience of "living five lifetimes at once."  I am constantly tormented by the feeling that I am not living to my fullest potential.  I have this incessant itch to be better, do better, do more.  Walter's lifestyle demonstrates that I don't need to be tormented by this; instead, I can simply take action and just do everything I want to do. 

You can read the entire work here.

No comments: